Wednesday 2 January 2013

Taipei 101 New Year Fireworks and My Return Home :D

Dear Pretties,

This is prolly my last post in Taipei. Yes, I am GOING back HOME!!!
I am terribly excited about reuniting with my beloved family in Jakarta, but at the same time I also feel sad to leave my fellows and cute students in Taipei :"( Taipei is a safe city that I can go out whenever I want without feeling insecure. But I'm happy to be back to Indonesia and keen to look for a job there. I mean, I want to build my career in PR or marketing in Jakarta. I want to work at a PR firm or FMCG company.

When I'm back home, I will try my best to update my blog as often as possible and of course, make vlogs as I've promised before! I actually have tried recording myself when I wanted to make Christmas greeting videos for my friends. But I haven't reviewed any cosmetics on my videos! :((

Since I am leaving Taiwan in less than 3 weeks, I am now enjoying every moment here. Gladly I had the best Christmas and new year eve celebration last year =D thanks to my lovely fellows at Holy Family Church, classmates and my Indonesian folks. I'm sure gonna miss you BADLY!! =(
Here's the video from the new year eve countdown. I took it from my friend's office in at Shinkong Mitsukoshi, and Taipei 101 was right in front of the window! I'll keep it for my own sweet memory and I am sharing this to you so you could enjoy it too =)


So, I'll see you later in Jakarta, ladies!! Stay gorgeous (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment