Tuesday 26 March 2013

Dolliechic's Beauty Project 3: My Weekly Beauty Routine

Hey pretties,

As promised, here's another beauty video for all of you.
It's basically the skin care products and steps that I do once every week to keep my skin clean and healthy.
List of products that I'm using:
1. Bioderma H2O Crealine Cleansing Water
2. Skin Food Pineapple Peeling Gel
3. Biore Pore Pack
4. Nadine Salembier Synergy Mask Pfaffia
5. Etude House Skin Malgeum Face Toner
6. Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream.

Any questions regarding the products or anything, just write comments here or on my Youtube video.
You can also email me at: dolliechic@gmail.com.



As I can't seem to attach my Youtube video on here, please follow the link below to view the video:
Dolliechic's Beauty Project 3: My Weekly Beauty Routine

Kisses ;)
Dolliechic~

No comments:

Post a Comment