Monday 25 July 2011

Nexcare Acne Gel

Though I don't have many zits on my face, still sometimes they come up and decorate my face annoyingly. I used to use CNI Nutrimoist to banish them, but lately that cream does not work on me anymore. I have no idea why it happens, is it because the quality of the product is declining? Or my zits have just become immune to it? Then I looked for something new and I found this brand, 3M Nexcare, promising since they produce quite various sorts of acne care products, from the acne tapes to acne gel. My friend tried the acne tape and it really worked well in sucking up the sebum inside her pimple. And it stuck tightly to her skin, though it was already quite oily.

But I don't want to put any sticker on my face. So I chose the acne gel and bought it at Cosmed for NT $159, or around US $5. It comes in 15ml green-yellowish tube. The gel is transparent and non-sticky. It's quite comfortable to use upon your skin, under your make up. It has a faint floral fragrance (something like leaf). The ingredients are written at the back of the tube, however it's written in Chinese. I can only read : Piroctone Olamine and and vitamin B5 :-p It also claims to keep your skin moisturized.

When I applied this gel, I felt a slight cool effect. I thought there wass a hint of alcohol within the gel. But I didn't feel my skin got rough after wearing it for several days anyway. So I didn't bother. And what pleased me was that my pimples were gone after 3-4 days wearing this gel. It banished the pimples very well! ^^



This is a great product with a fair price and very easy to find at Watson, Cosmed and even the nearest 7-11! I'm not really sure if this brand is originated from Taiwan, but I'm very sure that this product is made in Taiwan. I rate this product 5 out of 5 for the qualities and price it offers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    How often did you used it? Did you put a thin layer of the cream on the affected areas for twice a day?

    Thankssss in advance ☺️

    ReplyDelete