Friday 15 May 2015

Holy Grail : Clean&Clear Foaming Facial Wash


Hey guys,

Previously I have mentioned about my face suffering from cystic acnes and becoming very sensitive. Then I decided to see a dermatologist and use special treatments. Thus from January 2014 to February or March this year, I've been using the skin care regime from Klinik Permata (owned by Dr. Wong).

Anyway, this post is meant for C&C foaming facial wash, so let's get to it right now.

My Cleansing Routine from Dermatologist Vs. C&C Essentials Foaming Facial Wash

Since my face is now completely clear from pimples (thanks, Dr.Wong!), so I tried to reduce the usage of the skin care products from the clinic gradually. I started using facial cleansers from common brands. But usually after a few days new acne comes out. Probably because the cleansers don't cleanse the makeup residue and dirt thoroughly? I tried The Body Shop Tea Tree creamy facial wash & some other brands but the results were : my skin got dry or new pimples came out!

So, when I was shopping at a supermarket, I saw this C&C product and just because the liquid looked mild and the bottle's cute, I decided to give it a try. Ah ya, it was also very cheap. For IDR below 20K or less than US$ 2, you get 100ml pack :)

Unlike any other facial foams that are sold in supermarket, this facial foam comes in a cute orange plastic bottle with a screw cap. It might not be the most preferred kind of cap for most people, but for me it's acceptable since flip cap sometimes can easily be broken. The plastic is pretty thick and the size is just right to carry on my toiletries bag when traveling.

 Product Ingredients

The liquid is really mild and gentle, which reminds me of a baby shampoo. And the scent is very soft and slightly citrussy. It lathers quite a lot but the bubbles are not drying to my skin. It feels smooth and leaves my skin with delicate and moist feelings.

Even after using it for a while, I haven't noticed any new pimples coming out (except on my PMS period). Now, I've been using it for 2 months and so far I'm extremely happy with it. Not only because it works beyond my expectation, but the price is also very friendly to my pocket :):):)

I give this C&C Foaming Facial Wash 5 out of 5 stars for the product efficacy, packaging and price. This has been added to my holy grail list =)

PS: Right now, my makeup remover product lists are only Biore Cleansing Oil & C&C Essentials Foaming Facial Wash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment