Thursday 19 February 2015

Product Used Up : L'oreal Hair Expertise Ever Creme Conditioner & Ever Sleek Frizz Taming Creme Serum


Hi guys,


Since I have done lots of 'crimes' to my hair, so I know that my hair has been suffering from blow dry, hair straightening, hair coloring, perming and probably some other things I can't remember. Thus I thought I needed to give my hair better hair care products than those that are sold in the supermarket.


Then I found these products on Luxola.com (the one based in Singapore) and decided to give them a shot. The brand is L'oreal Hair Expertise. There are quite a few sub brand of L'oreal hair care products I know in the market: L'oreal Paris / Elseve, L'oreal Professionel and L'oreal Hair Expertise.
The one sold in the local supermarket here is L'oreal Paris (used to be Elseve). I tried some of the products a few years ago and felt that they didn't do any good to my hair. Felt like wax on my wet hair but very very dry after my hair dried :( so unhappy with all the locally produced hair shampoos & conditioners here!!! 


1. L'oreal Hair Expertise Ever Creme Nourishing Conditioner
The product comes in a pretty thick golden tube with 250ml size. The cream texture is quite creamy but light enough to spread on my hair. The thing I love the most about the product is the scent! It smells like vanilla cream cupcake that lingers on my hair after it dries, probably for a couple hours.

When I apply it onto my damp hair, the cream spreads quickly and detangles my hair. I leave it for 2-3 minutes before I rinse it out with warm water. I usually wash my hair at night before sleep. So after I dry my hair with only towel, I just leave my hair until morning. In the morning, my hair usually feels very soft, smooth and of course smells nice =D

Overall, I give it 4 out of 5 stars for the price, fragrance and effect to my hair.

2. L'oreal Hair Expertise Ever Sleek Frizz Taming Creme Serum
The product comes in a small plastic bottle with pump and transparent plastic cap. The size is only 55ml , which is why the product shouldn't be used too much per-application :p


The product texture is lotion-ey but somehow lighter. It has white color and sweet scent which is similar to the Ever Creme conditioner. So, I love the scent so much!! When I first used it on my towel-dried hair, it felt like nothing after my hair dried. But, once I tried to apply it on my dry, frizzy hair, it left my hair really soft and smooth!! I really like to touch my hair afterwards :) :)

I'm giving this serum 3.5 out of 5 stars for the fragrance and effect to my hair. I only think I need this product in a bigger size since I feel like I need to apply a bigger amount of it per-application.

I am happy with both products from L'oreal Hair Expertise. I think they are better in quality compared to L'oreal Professionnel, from my past experience with L'oreal Hair Spa that did nothing to my hair. However, I am pretty disappointed with Luxola.com that doesn't ship these products to Indonesia anymore (since they already have Luxola.co.id here). In my opinion, Luxola Indonesia carries too limited product brands (plus, most of the brands are already mainstream!) and thus doesn't satisfy us who want to explore brands that don't exist in Indonesian market.


Cheers,
-dolliechic- ^.^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment