Friday 19 April 2013

Featured by a Youtube Honored Journalist :-)

Hey guys,

Weekend is at the corner and I can already smell it! Well, it's been a hectic week for me and maybe yours is just as hectic as mine? So, what are you up to this weekend? Meh? I am thinking about writing another cosmetic review. I actually want to record another video but I'm not really sure whether I can do it this weekend :-( .

Anyways, I am soo excited because I've been featured by a journalist friend. His name is Richard Mooney, from Scotland. I met him on my master's program in Taiwan. He was a full-time journalist back in the UK. He was the first to video-interview Susan Boyle (British Got Talent 2009) and his video was awarded by Youtube as one of the most memorable videos in 2009. Click here to check out his "interview with Susan Boyle" story and video. You guys should really check out his blog coz he is really an incredible journalist and writer ;-) .


Here's the link to the article he wrote about me: STORIES in CONTENT.
I would like to thank my friend, Richard, for the cool article.

Have an awesome weekend every one! (^o^)

Xoxo,
~Dolliechic

No comments:

Post a Comment