I remember I have always loved reading magazines ever since I started learning how to read. I can't remember when I started to be interested in reading, but my mum told me that I was already able to read story books when I was 4 years-old. By 6 years-old, I started subscribing magazines: from kid's to teen's and young adult's until I graduated college. Some of them were: Seventeen, GoGirl, Cosmogirl, Girlfriend, Grazia. I also got some Aussie's magazines from my friend. One of them was Dolly magazine and it was a really cool one!
What about you? Do you like magazines too? What magazines do you read? Are you subscribed to the printed or the digital ones?
If you like reading magazines as much as I do, you sure have to check out this online newsstand: http://sg.zinio.com/. It provides various magazines from around the world. You can purchase any single edition or subscribe to any sorts of magazine, wherever you are. The app is compatible for iPad, iPhone, android tablets and mobile phones, laptop and PC.
Right now, Zinio is having a special promotion on its site. If you make any purchase of $15, you'll get $7.5 discount for your next purchase. This promo ends on March 15th so you'd better be quick =D
There's also up to 50% instant discount for selected titles until March 19th.
1. follow my blog
2. leave a comment below my post. Your comment must clearly state: your first and last name; your email address; and the magazine from Zinio you'd like to subscribe if you win.
3. Besides your name, email and the magazine you'd like to subscribe, you can also tell me what you want me to review on my next blog/vlog. I am looking forward to hearing your suggestions :)
Please note that:
1. this giveaway is sponsored by Zinio.
2. it's open for both men and women.
3. the giveaway will be closed on April 15th, 2013 and I am going to announce the winners on April 20th 2013.
4. The subscription length may vary depending on the magazine you choose. Some even give you 6 to 12 months subscription =)
Don't forget to like my Facebook page: Dolliechic
See you in my next post :)