Monday 26 September 2011

Nadine Salembier: Vityal Cream

My skin type is normal but rather dry on the cheeks and only a bit oily on the T-line. I usually use only emulsion (facial lotion) for my daily skin care routine as make up base before applying either BB cream or foundation. I don't apply face creams in the morning since they usually tend to make my skin rather oily and do not absorb as quick as lotion. I need to get my face and hair done as quick as possible in the morning, so I leave face cream for the nite routine :-p


However as I read the Nadine Salembier guide book, Nadine Salembier Vityal Cream is intended to be used in daytime. Okay, why not give it a shot? So I pumped a small amount of the cream onto my hand and rubbed it there. Hmmm, apparently the texture was not as thick as cream. It comes in white color and smells slightly like some green plant.


So after washing my face thoroughly, I applied a suitable amount of the cream onto my face, and left my emulsion. I felt the cream absorbed into my skin in just one minute (maybe less!). Then I continued with my BB cream, loose powder and blusher. I felt my BB cream spread nicely upon my face. Think this was because my skin was nicely hydrated, so the BB cream and loose powder also glided evenly.

After several hours, when I touched my cheeks, I could still feel that my face and make up was still as smooth as in the morning. My face did not look oily but dewy and my make up did not oxidize either. Great, great, great make up primer!!


The Vityal cream is claimed to contain Hyaluronic Acid, which is meant for anti-aging (even more beneficial for women above 30 years old), cacao (very good to combat free radicals, especially if you live in a big city with high intensity of pollution or if you're an active smoker), bee's wax and aloe vera (both have hydrating function).

Overall, I am satisfied with this product and rate it 5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment