Tuesday 12 July 2011

Etude House Lip n Eye Make Up Remover

When you live here in Taiwan, especially Taipei, you will get used to see those Taiwanese girls with their glam eyes. They really put some effort into painting and decorating their eyes. And the result is SUPERB! They wear smokey eye-shadows, water-proof eye liners, mascara, eye brow pencil or cake, contact lenses and of course fake lashes to complete their total look.

Envy of this Japanese doll look? It's not easy to find make up tools when you live here in Taipei. You could just go out of your house and find the nearest Watson or Cosmed to get yours! There are decent Japanese brands that you can choose with quite cheap prices like: Kanebo Kate, Majolica Majorca, Canmake, etc.

Anyways, I'm not gonna discuss about eye make up in this post. What I wanna share is the eye make-up remover actually. LoL! After putting so much make up on your eyes, I believe you'd need a great make-up remover to clean your cosmetics, right? And I choose Etude House Lip & Eye Make Up Remover to do that job. There was a special event when I bought this remover. I'm not really sure what event it was but all products in store were at 30% off! So I bought this remover for only NT 140 or around US 4.5 for 100ml.

As you can see in the picture, the liquid has 2 colors, transparent and blue. The blue one is the cleansing oil and the transparent one is the water base cleansing. I usually remove my mascara and eyeliner using this remover and the result is quite satisfying so far. I've been wearing Kanebo KATE pen liner these days, and I find this remover is capable to remove the ink on my eyelids. I don't really smell alcohol in the liquid, and it's gentle for my eyes.

I rate Etude House Lip & Eye Remover at 5 out of 5 as I am satisfied with the result and the price it offers :)
Highly recommended and will buy it again when I run out of this ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment