Sunday 5 June 2011

Beauty Haul: June 2011 ^___^

Hey ya readers,
I've commited such a serious sin this month!! Been spending my salary on these babies (T___T"). Anyway, shopping is women's biggest guilty pleasure, right? :-p

These babies are for my hair. Since I think my hair has been crying for quite a long time :"(( . I've permed it, dyed it and it was then becoming very dry and breaking at the hair-end. However, I think shampoos in Taiwan have made my hair condition much better. I believe the hair products here have MUCH better quality than those in Indonesia. Because my hair fall is less now and my hair feels softer :)

I am now using Kao Essentials shampoo and conditioner. I have also tried Shiseido Ma Cherie Airy Feel Treatment. Since I am satisfied with Ma Cherie Airy Feel Treatment, I was then interested to try Shisedio Ma Cherie End-Cure Milk. I bought it for NT $221 at Watson.

Since I have permed hair, I need a decent styling product to style my hair everyday. At first, I was also thinking to take Ma Cherie styling product, but considering the price wise, I finally picked Lucido-l Wave Hair Mousse from Mandom corp., also from Japan. I bought it for NT $162.

And apparently, I got a sample size of Tsubaki shampoo for Damage Care :) It's such a great gift because the bottle is very handy to bring when I go swimming =D


I hope this is my last sin of the month :(
Today I went to Xi Men shopping area after work. I went there to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 with my friend and her niece. I saw that Etude House was having 30% discount on all stuff in store. So I was tempted to buy this Lip & Eye Remover. I also bought 2 sets of Eyelid Sticker and they only cost me NT $221. Such a great deal for little cuties :)

I have tried the Ma Cherie End-Cure Milk and Etude House Lip & Eye Make Up Remover, but haven't opened the Lucido-L and Tsubaki. I am going to write the reviews very soon. Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment