Sunday 9 May 2010

New FOTD with the Braces ;D

Hey ya there.. I've just put braces on my teeth and i really wanted to try taking pic of myself exposing the braces. It's been almost 2 months, but I didn't have enough guts to expose these braces. Now that I have enough confidence and also want to show you how the new The Skin Food Tomato Whitening cream has done to my skin. I think it indeed brightens up my skin. Though it does not have better moisturising effect than my previous TSF Bean Moist Emulsion, but really it makes my Isa Knox BB cream covers my face smoothly.

For this FOTD, I wore:
1. The Skin Food Tomato Whitening Cream
2. Isa Knox BB cream SPF 48 PA+++
3. Enprani Sheer Brightening LP
4. Sofina Aube Couture Designing Cheek #orange
5. Viva eyebrow pencil #dark brown
6. Nivea Strawberry Lipbalm
7. Kose Fasio Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment