Monday 26 April 2010

Kose Fasio Power Stay Mascara 3D+ Curl Volume

Fasio is one of the brands that stand under Kose cosmetic corporation. The best products from Fasio, as far as I know, are the eye make-up lines. I've read heaps of reviews raving about the mascara. As I went to One Utama mall in Malaysia, I found this Fasio mascara at a purse-friendly price. I bought this faboulous mascara at around RM 28. The price is no higher than a Maybelline, I supposed. So I decided to buy one.

This mascara comes in a very simple appearance. Only a plain-bright orange and a metalic cap with the brand name printed on it. Looks very typical as a drugstore line. But really you cannot judge a book by its cover. I would say this is the best mascara I've ever tried so far. (Note that I only had experience with some sorts of Maybelline and Make Up Store mascaras). The brush is quite mini compared to most other mascaras, but it's not as small as Maybelline Lash Discovery mascara (which is already discontinued). Nevertheless, I feel more comfortable using this Fasio brush than the Maybelline one. I don't know exactly why, it just seems perfect for my lashes.

It surely lifts up my lashes and brings 'life' to my eyes. It lengthens and gives volume to my lashes. The good thing is that it keeps my lashes stay up after long hours, does not weighs down my lashes as other mascaras did. It looks really natural but lively on my eyes.

The second great thing is that it is not clumpy and doesn't smudge even if I apply it for a couple of times. I suppose, the texture of the liquid is just so perfect so it's neither too thick nor easily dried out.

And this is absolutely waterproof. It doesn't fade or make panda eyes either even after I rinse my entire face with water and foam. It can only be cleared off by cleansing oil, and still you need to rub well to take it off thoroughly.

This is my EOTD wearing Fasio Mascara. I also wore Etude House Petite Darling e/s cream and Koji Springheart auto pencil eyeliner in this pic.

This is a total holy grail and I would rate this product 5 out of 5 for all aspects: curling, lengthening, volumizing, waterproof and of course. It is exactly worth every penny that I spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment