Friday 10 April 2009

FOTD: Hanskin BB cream

Tonite, before going to church, i decided to put some make-up on.. I remember I still have a Hanskin Premium magic BB cream sample from my last haul. Well, I have used it once before. But it didn't look good. It looked dry and rather cakey. Euh, I hated it!! But i used the Hanskin with my Skin79 Hotpink pact. So, I decided to give this Hanskin another shot. Maybe combining it with my Etude Moist finish pact will do good??

Tadaa...


FOTD:
1. The Skinfood bean Moist emulsion
2. Hanskin Premium Magic BB cream
3. Etude moist finish pact
4. Etude blusher
5. Beauty Treats shimmer powder
6. PAC compact foundation (for contouring)

EOTD:
1. VOV shining pencil (for e/s base)
2. Dobest (japanese brand) e/s
3. Maybelline e/s
4. Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner
5. Viva eyebrow pencil
6. Koji pencil eyeliner (on my waterline)

LOTD:
1. Nivea Lipcare strawberry star fruits
2. The skin food icebar twin gloss

I have to say that I really LOVE this result!! Because the Hanskin really gives me NATURAL look (as it claimed on cupcalicious's blog) but amazingly GREAT coverage!! It definitely makes my skin look even smoother. The color really suits my fair skin color (with yellow undertone). However, I don't think it suits those who are dark-toned. Because when I did make-up to my friend yesterday, the result wasn't as good. It looked rather pale!!

After a couple hours, it doesn't cake up nor oxidize at all! Now I know, the combination must be with Etude, NOT skin79.. LoL! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment